Monday 7 May 2012

#3 Keep on trukkin'

Sad news to start off with, the internet's been down for this week but I've been lucky enough to .. 'procure' my dad's seperate interweb stick.

So I finished building the second trukk and primed 'im. He'll likely get painted some time in the middle of this week. Here's a few shots of it before priming.


He received a little stowage, more armour plating around the top so the boyz don't fall out, and a few ladder rungs so them too slow to get in still have a chance ta' hang on.

Someone on a forum I frequent requested a scale shot so I thought I'd throw it up here too.

Also, a few pics of a looted chimera that I painted in the internet down-time:

He's a little boring but he puts the numbers up.

If you read all that, thanks for looking,

Zak.

No comments:

Post a Comment